All recipes Share
Beet Root Pineapple-Strawberry Smoothie
Spring is in the air! Enjoy this fresh new twist on a healthy smoothie!
- ¾ cup (180 ml) 100% cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 small beet, steamed
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Snowcrest Frozen Strawberries
- ¼ cup (60 ml) fresh cut pineapple
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Snowcrest Frozen Cranberries
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) honey or other sweetener, to taste
- ⅔ cup (160 ml) ice cubes
Place all ingredients into a blender. Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.