All recipes Share
Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt
- 3 cups (600 g) Snowcrest® Organic Sliced Strawberries
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) agave nectar or honey
- ½ cup (125 g) plain yogurt (non-fat or full fat)
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) fresh lemon juice
- Fresh mint to garnish
- Add the strawberries, agave nectar (or honey), yogurt and lemon juice to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve the frozen yogurt immediately with fresh mint to garnish or transfer it to an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to 1 month.