Instant Raspberry Coconut Frozen Yogurt
If you keep berries in the freezer, this dish can be made in minutes and truly is an instant healthy snack or dessert.
- 2 ¼ cup (560 ml) thick (Greek style) yogurt
- 2 ½ cup (625 ml) Snowcrest Frozen Raspberries (or any other Snowcrest frozen berries)
- 1-4 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
1. Place yogurt, Snowcrest Frozen Raspberries, sugar and coconut in a food processor.
2. Mix until blended.
3. Serve immediately or store in freezer.