All recipes Share
Instant Raspberry Coconut Frozen Yogurt
If you keep berries in the freezer, this dish can be made in minutes and truly is an instant healthy snack or dessert.
- 2 ¼ cup (560 ml) thick (Greek style) yogurt
- 2 ½ cup (625 ml) Snowcrest Frozen Raspberries (or any other Snowcrest frozen berries)
- 1-4 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
1. Place yogurt, Snowcrest Frozen Raspberries, sugar and coconut in a food processor.
2. Mix until blended.
3. Serve immediately or store in freezer.