All recipes Share
Strawberry Banana Ice Pops
Sweet yummy treats for a hot summer day!
- 3 cups (600 g) Snowcrest® Sliced Strawberries & Bananas.
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- * sweetener optional
- Take a few pieces of sliced Strawberry & Banana and place the slices into the ice pop molds.
- In a high speed blender or food processor blend the rest of the bag of frozen Strawberry & Banana with the coconut milk.
- The mixture should be quite thick. If needed add more coconut milk to get the mixture moving.
- Spoon or pour the mixture into molds and freeze until completely solid, at least 3 hours
- Remove from molds & enjoy!