All recipes Share
- 2 ½ cups (450 g) Snowcrest® Sliced Peaches
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/8 cup (30 g) granulated sugar
- ¼ cup (60 ml) apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup (75 g) golden raisins
- ½ tablespoon (2.5 g) finely minced fresh ginger
- 1 ½ large cloves garlic, finely minced
- ½ teaspoon (pinch of) salt
- ¼ teaspoon (1 g) crushed red pepper flakes
- In a large bowl, toss peaches with lime juice and let sit for half an hour.
- In a large saucepan, mix remaining ingredients. Add peaches and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cool slightly before serving.
Will keep in the refrigerator for several days.