All recipes Share
No bake Banana Split Cake
Get retro with this no bake classic!
- 3 cups (600 g) Snowcrest® Sliced Strawberries and Bananas
- 2 cups (200 g) graham cracker crumbs
- ¾ cup (150g) white sugar
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups (165g) confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (398 mL) crushed pineapple, drained
- 4 cups (1 L) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ¼ cup (28 g) coarsely chopped peanuts
- ¼ cup (60 mL) chocolate syrup
- 12 to 16 maraschino cherries, drained
- In a food processor, pulse the graham crackers, white sugar, and melted butter until combined. Press into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish in a flat layer. Refrigerate until set.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and confectioners sugar until well blended. Spread the cream cheese mixture in an even layer over the graham cracker crust.
- Over the cream cheese layer, place bananas, strawberries and pineapple.
- Cover the top with a layer of whipped topping.
- Drizzle the top with chocolate syrup.
- Top the dessert with chopped nuts and cherries.
- Refrigerate until completely chilled.