All recipes Share
- 1 cup (140 g) Snowcrest® Mango Chunks defrosted
- 8-12 spring roll wrappers
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1-2 cups oil for frying
- Place Mango Chunks in a bowl to defrost while you prepare the rest of the ingredients. Separate spring roll wrappers into individual sheets and cover with a damp paper towel or kitchen towel.
- On a flat work surface lay one spring roll wrapper in a diamond shape with one corner facing you. Cut and place a thin strip of cream cheese, or spread a small amount, lengthwise on top of the wrapper, top with mango chunks, 4-5 pieces then fold the bottom corner over the filling and then fold in sides and roll.
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat about 1 inch deep of oil to 350 F. Shallow fry the until golden.
- With tongs, remove from pan to drain in a wire rack. Sprinkle with sugar while hot and serve immediately.