All recipes Share
- 1 cup (125 g) Snowcrest® Raspberries
- ½ cup (125 g) plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lemon juice
- 2 egg whites
- 1 ½ cups (192 g) all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup (96 g) white sugar
- 2 teaspoons (8 g) baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon (1 g) salt
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) grated lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a 12 cup muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, mix together the yogurt, oil, lemon juice and egg whites.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and lemon zest.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix.
- Gently stir in the frozen raspberries.
- Spoon batter evenly into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven until golden.
- Cool muffins in the tin on a wire rack.