All recipes Share
Raspberry Cheese Cake
Raspberries are the perfect compliment to this simple cheese cake.
- 1 ½ cups (360 ml) Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) sugar
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup (240 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) vanilla
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup (180 ml) Snowcrest Frozen Raspberries
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix graham crumbs, 3 tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 35 minutes and remove from oven.
- Quickly place the Snowcrest Frozen Raspberries over the top of the cake, in a circular pattern.
- Put cake back in the oven and cook for another 20 minutes or until center is almost set. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.