All recipes Share
Gluten Free Cherry Berry Crisp
- 3 cups (600 g) Snowcrest® Cherry Berry Burst
- 1 1/2 Tbsp (22 mL) maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp (7.5 g) cornstarch
- 1/2 Tbsp (7.5 mL) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (64 g) almond flour
- 1/3 cup (28 g) shredded coconut or GF oats
- 1/2 cup (56 g)roughly chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup (32 g) coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp (0.6 g) sea salt
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) maple syrup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (176 C) and add fruit directly to a 9 1/2 x 9 1/2- inch square baking Top with maple syrup, cornstarch, and lemon juice and toss to combine.
- To a large mixing bowl, add the almond flour, coconut, pecans, coconut sugar, and salt. Stir to combine. Then add coconut oil and mix again until evenly distributed. Add either more coconut sugar or maple syrup to taste.
- Spread the crisp topping evenly over the fruit. Bake uncovered on the center oven rack for 40-45 minutes or until the fruit is bubbling and the top is golden brown.
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving. Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator up to 4 days.Serves 8