All recipes Share
Fruit Medley Cobbler with Pecans
A delicious pecan twist to make this peaches, strawberry and blueberry blend even more delightful!
- ¾ cup (190 mL) firmly packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup (125 mL) butter, melted
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups (375 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (250 mL) coarsely chopped pecans
- 6 cups (1500 mL) frozen Snowcrest Fruit Medley
- ½ cup (250 mL) granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon (2.5 mL) ground nutmeg
- Stir together first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; add flour and pecans, and stir until blended.
- Let stand 20 minutes or until mixture is firm enough to crumble into small pieces.
Meanwhile, prepare Filling:
- Preheat oven to 375°. Stir together the Fruit Medley, sugar, flour and nutmeg in a large saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium, and boil, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes or until juices have thickened.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 9-inch square baking dish. Crumble streusel over hot fruit medley mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Serve warm with ice cream or frozen yogurt.