All recipes Share
- 2 ½ cups (600 g) Snowcrest® Dark Sweet Pitted Cherries (thawed)
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup (100 g) sugar
- 2 tbsp (16 g) corn starch
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- Reserve about ½ cup or 120 ml of juice from thawed cherries and mix with corn starch.
- Mix sugar with cherries and cook on stove top until bubbling, stirring constantly.
- Add the reserved juice/corn starch mixture and stir into mix.
- Cook for about 3 minutes until thickened.
- Cool and top your favourite cheescake.