All recipes Share
- 2 cups (200 g) Snowcrest® Cut Rhubarb
- ½ cup (115 g) butter, softened
- 1 ¼ cups (250 g) sugar, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup (240 ml) buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 2 cups (256 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (4 g) baking soda
- ½ teaspoon (2 g) salt
- ½ teaspoon (2 g) ground cinnamon
- In a bowl, cream butter and 1 cup (200 g) sugar. Add the egg and beat well.
- In a separate bowl, combine buttermilk and vanilla and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix all wet and dry mixtures together and stir in rhubarb.
- Spread in a greased 13×9-in. baking pan.
- Combine the remaining sugar with cinnamon and sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes or until golden brown.