All recipes Share
- ½ cup (75 g) Snowcrest® Cultivated Blueberries (thawed)
- 1 ¼ cups (160 g) all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp (2 g) salt
- 1 tbsp (12 g) baking powder
- 1 ¼ tsp (10 g) white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk
- ½ tbsp (7 g) butter, melted
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
- In a small bowl, beat together egg and milk.
- Stir milk and egg into flour mixture.
- Mix in the butter and fold in the blueberries. Set aside for 1 hour.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup (320 g) for each pancake.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot.