All recipes Share
This combination of hot and sweet is perfect to serve as an appetizer or as a topping for fish or chicken dishes.
- 1 ½ cups (247 g) Snowcrest Frozen Mango Chunks, partially thawed and diced small
- ½ medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 Jalapeno chile, minced (include ribs and seeds for a hotter taste if desired)
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and diced (about 1 cup)
- 3 Tbsp (3 g) fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- If the salsa ends up being a little to hot or acidic for your taste, you can temper by adding some diced avocado.
Also good with diced red bell pepper and green onion.