All recipes Share
Dragon Fruit Sorbet
A quick and easy frozen treat with only three ingredients and no added sugar.
- 1 bag (600g) Snowcrest Dragon Fruit Blend
- 1/2 cup (125ml) coconut milk
- Mint for garnish
1. In a heavy duty blender add one bag of Snowcrest Dragon Fruit Blend add 1/4 cup coconut milk to start add more if needed, blend on low speed stirring the top to keep the fruit moving. If your blender lags add a little more coconut milk.
2. Pour mixture into a container with a lid an freeze for 30 minutes to set.
3. Scoop into serving dishes, garnish with mint and coconut ice stars and serve.
*NOTE – If you have a very powerful blender you can omit the coconut milk and blend only the frozen fruit.
Coconut Ice Stars
Make ahead the night before – add coconut milk to star mold and freeze overnight.