All recipes Share
Cranberry Apple Cider (Healthy Holiday Recipe)
A Healthy Holiday Recipe is a great choice for those cold winter evenings. Slow cooked Cranberry Apple Cider.
- 2 liters 100% apple juice, unsweetened
- 1 bag (300 grams) Snowcrest Frozen Cranberries
- Handful whole cloves
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- Pour the apple juice into the slow cooker. Add the Snowcrest Frozen Cranberries, whole cloves and cinnamon sticks.
- Set on medium for 4 hours. Strain the cranberries, cloves and cinnamon sticks out of the slow cooker before serving. Leave the slow cooker on warm.
- The sweetness of the apple juice will balance out the tartness of the cranberries, but if you wish for a sweeter cider, then just add a few tbsp. of brown sugar or the sweetener of your choice to sweeten it up!
- Serve warm, straight of out the slow cooker.