All recipes Share
Cranberry – Blueberry Sauce
Add a twist to your cranberry sauce this Thanksgiving dinner!
- 3 cups (750 ml) Frozen Snowcrest Cranberries
- 1 cup (250 ml) Frozen Snowcrest Blueberries
- 1 cup (250 ml) Orange Juice
- ½ cups (125 ml) White Sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp (1.25 ml) Nutmeg
- Pinch of Allspice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Balsamic Vinegar
- Combine cranberries and blueberries in a saucepan with orange juice and sugar. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 7 to 10 minutes (until cranberries burst).
- Add spices and balsamic vinegar.
- With a wooden spoon, use the back to smash the cranberries and blueberries. If desired add a hand full of fresh blueberries and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and let sit until thick.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.