All recipes Share
Fresh Winter Pomegranate Salad
Get a taste of summer all year round!
- 4 handfuls salad greens, washed, spun dry
- 2 pears, washed, cored and sliced into eighths
- ½ cup (120 ml) Snowcrest Farms Pomegranate Arils
- 1 cup (240 ml) roasted walnut halves
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) rice vinegar
- ¼ cup (60 ml) light olive oil
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2 oz blue cheese, crumbled, optional
- Divide lettuce onto four chilled plates and top with sliced pears, pomegranate arils, and walnuts.
- In a small bowl combine the lemon juice, rice vinegar, and olive oil. Whisk together and season with salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste. Drizzle half over the salads and serve the rest on the side. Toss with blue cheese, if desired.