All recipes Share
Sweeten your morning with some fresh Rhubarb Jam!
- 4 cups (1L) Snowcrest Cut Rhubarb
- 3 cups (720 ml) sugar
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) finely chopped candied ginger
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) lemon juice
- Combine Snowcrest Cut Rhubarb, sugar, ginger, and lemon juice in a large saucepan; let stand at room temperature until sugar is moistened by juices, about 20 minutes.
- Place over medium-high heat and cook, stirring often, until thick and clear, about 15 minutes.
- Skim off foam. Ladle into hot sterilized canning jars and seal immediately. Process in boiling water bath 10 minutes; adjust seals.