All recipes Share
A refreshing beverage, perfect for cooling off this summer!
- 8 cups (2 L) frozen Snowcrest Cut Rhubarb
- 3 cups (750 mL) water
- 3 cups (750 mL) sugar
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) lemon rind, grated
- 1 ½ cups (375 mL) lemon juice
- In a large saucepan stir together water, sugar, rhubarb, and lemon rind; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring until sugar is dissolved and rhubarb breaks up.
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice. Strain liquid through fine sieve.
- Allow to cool.
- When ready to serve, mix 3 parts of water to 1 part of rhubarb lemonade syrup. You can freeze syrup in containers to use throughout the summer.