All recipes Share
Pineapple Cream Dip
- ½ cup (120 g) Snowcrest Farms Pineapple Chunks (thawed)
- 1 brick (250 g) cream cheese
- ½ cup (125 ml) vaniilla yogurt
- Pour the defrosted Snowcrest Farms Pineapple Chunks into a food processor or blender and puree.
- In a mixing bowl add the cream cheese and beat on low until the cream cheese is soft.
- Add the yogurt to the cream cheese mixture and increase to medium speed. Blend until cream cheese and sour cream are fully incorporated and all lumps are removed.
- Reduce mixer speed to low and add the pineapple. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Chill and serve with a fresh fruit platter or use a nutritious frosting for carrot cake.