All recipes Share
- 1 ½ cups (185 g) Snowcrest® Cranberries
- ½ cup (115 g) unsalted butter
- ½ cup (100 g) granulated sugar
- ¼ cup (50 g) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup (120 g) yogurt
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla extract
- zest of 2 oranges
- 1 ¾ cups (220 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp (4 g) baking soda
- 1 tsp (4 g) baking powder
- ½ tsp (2 g) ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp (2 g) salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) orange juice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) milk
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and grease a 12 cup muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, mix beat together the butter and sugars until smooth and creamy. Add eggs, yogurt, orange zest and vanilla extract and beat again.
- In another large bowl, toss together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir in the cranberries.
- Spoon batter evenly into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 425°F, then keeping the muffins in the oven, lower the oven temperature to 350°F and bake for 18-20 more minutes.
- Cool muffins in the tin on a wire rack.